Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to say Happy 4th of July to you all. Also, I wanted to encourage us all not to forget why we celebrate this holiday, and the reason that we have it. Let's not forget the many people who will not be celebrating tomorrow, but will be grieving because they lost a son or a daughter in the fight for freedom. If you see a soldier, don't forget to thank him or her for the great sacrifice they've given so that you and I could have the freedom to do as we please. I can proudly pledge my allegiance to this country and to the American flag.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America



And to the republic for which it stands. One nation








Under God, indivisible
With liberty, and justice for all.



God bless our soldiers and God bless the U.S.A!

No comments: