Monday, August 16, 2010

Hey everyone!

Hey everybody!
How are ya'll? Once again, I find myself apologizing for not posting. This time I have a very legitamate excuse, no computer! My parents left for Tulsa, Oklahoma on August 2. They went to Indiana, and dropped my brother off at my aunt's house. The Lord bless her for her patience in keeping him during the trip;) Then my mama and papa went to ADMIT, a preacher's conference in Oklahoma. My dad told me that it was amazing:) Then, my parents went to San Antonio, Texas. I must admit that I had to repent over my attitude, but I was sooooo jealous!! I posted about Becca in my last post, well she has become a super close friend. I didn't know it was possible to find a best friend in a month, but it happened:) The reason I was jealous is because my parents were helping the church that she's from:) Well, she's not the only reason because they people from that church are all very wonderful. I'm really glad my mom got to meet all of them though. It's such a blessing to be able to go to conferences and meet people and make friends with people like Bro. Nix and his church:)
Speaking of friends, I'm very thankful for all of my Titusville friends! You all are the very best! I wouldn't be able to make it through life if I didn't have you all to encourage me and make me smile and forget my little problems:) I love you all!
Sincerely, Amber
BTW, I'm still planning on posting pictures. My camera isn't in the house right now so I have to go get it, and I'm a little sick so I'm being lazy;) For the sickness, I can thank my awesome friend Anita!! lol

1 comment:

Faye said...

Oh no! You got the miserable junky cold, too! Please don't pass it on to anyone else!!!