Friday, February 11, 2011

First date

Well everyone, I went on my first date!! My dear, and very loved date, asked me out about two weeks ago. We were sitting at McDonald's eating and my date asked me out. We were talking about how I've never been to Chick Fila and she said something along the lines of, "I should take you there for Valentine's Day."


Sooo...my date was with my best friend! Well, my best friend, her mom and sister, and my sister=) We had sooo much fun!

First we went to Chick Fila...the food was delicious, by the way! The Chick Fila sauce was soooooo good!! I can't even describe it! It was so yummy with their waffle fries!=D
Then we headed over to Ollie's, TJ Maxx, Michaels and then hit the mall....so much fun!! I could go on and on and on but you get the picture....my first "date" was with my best friend and we had so much fun!!!=D

2 comments:

Laura Masiker said...

It were fun, weren't it? lol

We had so much fun that i think we need to do it all over again soon. Next time, we need to take the whole day!

Amber said...

I totally agree with you!!!:-D