Friday, March 4, 2011

Sooo.....I have a question for you all!! Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?? How well are you keeping them?? Well thanks for letting me know that you aren't keeping yours either. Now I feel a bit better about admitting something pretty obvious. I have NOT been keeping mine...particularly the one about blogging three times a week. *clears throat*
And you know how with, say exercise, you can't just jump right back to where you left off?? Well since I'm trying to start easy so as to not wear out and hurt myself, I'm doing a cheat post as my first post back:-D Doing a 5QF, 5 Question Friday!!



1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? Well since I have no children, my answer would have to be no. I'm sure someday I will tho....:-p


2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) Very first date was to Chick-Fila with my bestest friend for Valentine's Day!


3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.) Ok don't laugh at me!!! It's a really silly fear and it's irrational with no cause....I just am. I'm REALLY scared of men with facial hair!! They're just really creepy looking and I don't like to be around them! I'm also scared of concrete balconies like on business buildings and stuff, and I'm scared of bridges. I'm so afraid that they're gonna break or something....


4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
Depends on the situation....Usually just deal with it as it comes. If it's something that's uncomfortable than I ruunnn!!! If it's something like somebody saying mean things than I run TO the confrontation to tell the bullies to knock it off...just depends.

5. Wood floors or carpet?
I think a mix would be nice. Have wood floors in some rooms, carpet in others. Probably would want wood floors in the kitchen and dining room cuz it's easier to clean up messes. The rest of the house, carpet.


No comments: