Friday, March 18, 2011

Nooooo!!!!!!!!

I am so incredibly, and utterly SAD!!!!!!! Erin is leaving tomorrow!!! :'( This week has been SO MUCH FUN!! I can't believe she's actually leaving tomorrow!! This week hasn't gone as fast as I thought it would, thankfully!! (She just told me it when faster than she thought it would)

This week has had a few EXTREMELY memorable moments. One of the things that I didn't expect as much was how much Erin and I resemble each other. We literally look like sisters!!!


Ugh! Another thing that will be memorable is our accidental trip into Canada. I have to admit that it was pretty awesome actually being in Canada, but it was NOT cool trying to come back to the U.S.!!! When we went through the Canadian TRUCK DRIVER'S customs, Mom was like, "I'm lost!!!" So the man directed us over to this little building and mom went inside and got a little white piece of paper that said the reason we had left the U.S. was because our GPS took us that way and it was an accident. Well the guy in the customs was MEAN!!! I'm not trying to like talk bad about him, but seriously....look at that picture!! Do either me or Erin look like terrorists??? Does a twelve year old blonde kid in a white and yellow shirt look like a terrorist?? What about another girl wearing a UNITED STATES FADED GLORY SHIRT?!?!?! *sigh* anyways! He called this other guy and that guy came and told us we were going to walk into this other building, and Mom had to go park the car in this little parking lot. Well, I have to interject, I had on THE WORST SHOES EVER!!! Like I seriously looked WAAAAY mismatched!!!!! We had planned to go to the Falls, and then go to Hibachi afterwards. Soooo, I wore these uber-comfy black sneakers with black and pink laces....they're REALLY young and like, teenage girl/tom boy looking...first time I ever wore them! Ooooh plus!! Had on black nylons with WHITE socks!! And a green sweater.....reallllly ugly looking! lol So anyways, I was super embarrassed! I had some black heels to put on later, but I was just going to wear them after Niagara Falls. Yes, I am traumatized by the fact that I had to be seen with mismatching socks, shoes, and sweater.

So anyways, AFTER we got through U.S. customs, we went to Niagara Falls and IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! I will NEVER get tired of going and looking at the wonder of God's creation! Then we went to Hibachi and it was GREAT as always! Must say though, I'm not too keen on being called "Baby Mama" by the chef because I was holding my cousin!!!!!!!! I told him that I wasn't "Baby Mama" but it took him a little while to understand that. So then, once he DID get it, he kept calling me "Not Baby Mama".....just can't win with that guy!!!:-p

Theeennn....today we were just basically lazy. I did teach Erin how to make apple pie though. I think that's one thing that every girl should know how to bake. Making something completely from scratch that is ABSOLUTELY delicious gives the greatest feeling of accomplishment! For dinner, Erin is making BBQ chicken, and she adds some things to baked beans to make them her own. Ooooh it smells SOOOOOO good!!!!!! Totally stealing her recipe!!!!:-p

Then tonight, we have youth group at the church, and we are going to have some music practice! FUN stuff!! I'll try to post some pictures later....right now I need to go start getting ready for youth group!


No comments: