Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Lord is good!

Last night at the Youth Group meeting, we decided to play some music since a lot of our young people are involved in music. I was on the organ with Monique sitting beside me, singing, Laura was on the piano, Jared was on the drums, and Erin was singing. We were playing and singing "Revelation Song," and the Holy Ghost fell!! I could just feel a spirit of worship!

We didn't keep playing the song, but went on to some other stuff. When I got home, again, Erin and Monique were here singing, and I was playing piano. I started playing "I Bless Your Name" by Selah. I was just messing around cuz it's a fun song to play, but then Erin started singing. I started singing with her, and then I sang the second verse again. I kept singing the second verse....I could just FEEL the Lord!!

I'm so thankful that no matter where I am, I can get in touch with God! There is no greater feeling in the world than entering the presence of the Lord! Since I got my piano, the one thing I've really wanted is for the Holy Ghost to fall in my living room while I was playing and singing. I just want to get to that level of worship. It was so amazing last night!

Anyways, THE LORD IS GOOD!!!! Never fail to give Him glory and honor!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

THANK YOU AMBER FOR A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) I had soooooo much fun!!!!! It was nice to relax with friends without any worries!!.