Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 Things about me!

1. I love the Lord, and I'm proud to be a Christian!:)

2. I'm a chronic procrastinator.

3. I LOVE fixing hair!

4. I'm a borderline Tetris addict (don't judge until you've played it!)

5. I have a new-found love of SHOES CLIPS!!

6. I LOVE playing piano and singing!

7. I'm addicted to smilies :-/ Allll sorts of smilies :-D

8. My favorite holiday is Valentine's day! I just love all the love in the air around that time:-D Almost like Christmas:-p

9. I have THE BEST parents in THE WORLD!! And they're pretty cool too;)

10. I hate for people not to like me. I'm a permanent optimist...I tend to believe that even the most hateful and cruel people can be changed with enough love. Even though it's good to be optimistic and see the best in people, sometimes it's bad thing because when I DO discover that a terrible person isn't going to change, it's like a ton of bricks and crushes me.

Ooooh and I have AWESOME news!:-D In 2 days, yes, Saturday, my TWIN Erin is going to be here!!!!!!! I absolutely CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! And then in April, another one of my very best friends, Jonah, will be coming to visit for a week! I have a lot to look forward to;)

1 comment:

Erin said...

OMW!!!! That means I have less time than that to pack!!! LOL I am doing that even as I type!!! LOOK OUT TITUSVILLE!!!!!!