Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

To my beautiful, amazing, understanding, graceful, elegant, lovely, and superb Mama-I LOVE YOU!!! Happy mother's day! This is a day that always makes me think about how thankful I am for all the years you've put up with me. It makes me thankful for all the hugs you've given me when I was absolutely a mess, and upset, and wishing that someone cared. When no one else cared if I was upset or not, and nobody else knew, YOU knew and YOU cared. You've never once laughed at the dreams of my life, or the thoughts that I have. You're supportive of anything I want to do! You have a HUGE part of my life, but you've let me make my own decisions. You taught me for most of my life what the wrong and right decisions are, and now you're letting me make them and learn. To some people it's not a big deal, but I appreciate you not controlling my life. A simple thing like school, for example. Many people choose their kids' education. You and Dad have given me the choice to decide what I want to do, and I really appreciate that! You've told me my whole life that you won't choose my spouse or my career, you just want me to be happy. I thank you for letting me live my life, but still being kind of the guard rails to make sure I don't fall off and make a mess of everything. You are THE BEST mother EVER! :-D I am SO GLAD that God gave me to you!
I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Faye said...

You do indeed have a beautiful, amazing, understanding, graceful, elegant, lovely, and superb Mama.