Tuesday, April 26, 2011



Well everyone, I just had the most amazing and fantastic week EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! On Tuesday, when Jonah first got here, we came straight home (after King's of course) and hung out for the rest of the evening. Sister Melinda and her kids were here, and then later on that night Wayne and Angela came over. Wednesday, we went to the mall and then had church later on where he got to meet all the wonderful people I've been telling him about for nine months, and been chomping at the bit to introduce him to!


Thursday, we went to Niagara Falls and Hibachi, which were GREAT as always! Friday, we went to the Erie beach which was soooooo cold, but fun anyways! Saturday, we hung around the house for a while, Dad and Jonah talked some, and then we walked to Corkey's and got some ice cream. After we got ice cream, Elissa drove us to Drake Well to take some pictures, then we got my awesome baby cousin, Madeleine, and went up to the church. Jonah and I cleaned the sanctuary while Dad, Dakota, and Jared were outside doing yard work. No, Jonah isn't afraid of hard work, but he was in a white shirt;) Then, after the church was cleaned, we went home and had AWESOME sausage, gravy, and biscuits, and hung out at the house for the rest of the night. It was awesome!!

Big Fire at Hibachi's....they pour a bunch of oil on the grill and set it on fire.



Drake Well

Sunday was Easter, so we had our Easter dinner at Cross Creek after church. It ended up just being my mom, Elissa, Jonah, my aunt and uncle, Madeleine, and me. It was a lot of fun! Sunday night was church, and afterwards was Sister Melinda's surprise 40th birthday party, and yes, I did just tell everyone your age;) figured you could use a good support system during this time!!!! Monday was spent doing absolulely NOTHING, (except going to Walmart and running all over the hillside trying to find some stupid self-adhesive, protective lining envelopes!!! We bought out CVS AND Rite Aid!!! And no one else had anymore!) Oh, and we also had company too! My grandparents and the Kregiels came over for dinner, and oh boy was it ever good!! Lasagna with all kinds of desserts and garlic bread....OH! And I can't forget the PEPPERCORN!!!


Tuesday of course was the very sad day that Jonah went home. Overall, I think we both did pretty well. The only thing that hasn't been good with me, is I have been EATING like CRAZY!!!! I keep saying, "I need to stop eating!" but then I just pick up another piece of cheesecake to shut myself up. It's TERRIBLE!!! And I don't understand WHY I've been eating. I'm not even hungry, just feel like eating food!:-/ Well anyways, I just thought I would let my bloggie friends know what's going on with me. I will talk to ya'll later!

No comments: