Saturday, April 2, 2011

My parents

This is so totally random, but I just have to tell the world!!! I have the best parents ever!!! Like seriously!!!! Mom, Dad, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! My parents are just wonderful! They are caring and understanding, the don't expect me to be something I'm not, they listen when I need to talk, they're fun and loving, they don't yell and fight, and they treat me respectfully. As goofy as my dad is, he's one of the best people I know! He's so calm and relaxed, don't get upset about like ANYTHING. He's soooo crazy though!! There are times when I would like to act like I DO NOT know him, but I guess that's what makes him--HIM!! We always have TONS of fun together, which is probably because we're so much alike. He's just flat-out AWESOME! And he's an amazing dad!! Something I never realized when I was younger, but am starting to realize now, is my dad knows pretty much everything, about pretty much everything. There are few things that you could ask my dad "What does this mean?" or "What is that?" and he wouldn't be able to give you a very clear and informative answer. He's a TOTAL history buff! He loves history, and he loves to tell stories about it. And he's not like a "proper and just the facts" type of story teller, if that makes sense. He makes boring stories into REALLY interesting stories!! (I think he gets that from my grandpa, cuz he's the same way;)) And then there's my mom. Where, oh where, do I start talking about my mom?? Well, I guess I could start by saying she is very, very wise! She knows a lot about a lot, but not the same way as my dad. She has a common sense that stays clear and focused. If you ask her for advice she will give you solid advice, and not just something off the top of her head. She's one of the best wives I've ever seen!! She's loving, and she's a perfect example of what women should be when they get married. And she's an AWESOME mother!! I can't tell you how many times I've been upset and she's hugged me and made me feel better. Oooh and she's a GREAT cook!!!! Today, she made THE BEST crock-pot chicken I've EVER had!!! I would say the best chicken, but FRIED CHICKEN IS THE BEST!!!! I love fried chicken so much I could be Colonel Sanders!! Anyways, back to my beautiful Mama!! Something else that I've noticed about her, that I never noticed when I was younger, is how much of a lady and how graceful she is. She's very proper, she cares herself in a lady-like manner, and she is graceful in any situation. THAT my friends is what I wanna be when I grow up!

3 comments:

Faye said...

Yes, you are indeed blessed with the wonderful parents God gave you!!!

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Wow!!! Thank you Amber--I don't feel I'm as deserving of all the compliments as you have made me sound, but I try! =) Love you too!

Liberal Stupidity said...

Wow!! My heart just swelled all up inside of my chest... Thank you baby! I am proud to point you out as my daughter.




Now...GET YOUR SCHOOL WORK DONE!!!!