Sunday, April 17, 2011

IT'S OFFICAL!!!

I believe I have officially gone off my rocker! But then, most of you probably already knew that! It's been 9 months since I met Jonah, and I haven't seen him since then (obviously.) Well we found out back in February that he was going to be visiting, and we started the "countdown" at 63 days, exactly 9 weeks before the date he is to arrive. Weeelllll, as you can see from the countdown on the side of my page, only about a day and a half to go!!!!! He's getting here early Tuesday evening. One of the guys in my church, Wayne, was sooooo kind to allow Jonah to stay with him! When he's here we'll be going to Niagara Falls. Hopefully we don't go to Canada this time!!!! Well, we'll be with Dad, so I don't think we'll have to worry about that! Mom tends to be the one that gets lost;) Oh and we'll be going to Hibachi! Hopefully we can get some good pics of how they cook the food and make "Big Fire" so you all that have never been there can see! It's AMAZING!!! Anyways, back ot the point! Because I'll be pretty busy having fun (sorry to everyone that has to work! Muahahahahaha!!!! :p) I probably won't be posting the whole time Jonah's here. Soooo until next time, Adios!!! See ya later alligator!! Hasta La Vista! (hopefully that's right) Talk to you later! Bye bye now!;)

2 comments:

Faye said...

Bye bye :) You all hurry back now, you hear? But have a great time while you're gone!!!

Amber said...

Oh I guess I should have stated that the reason I'm going crazy is cuz I'm so excited!! lol

@Grandma, thank you! I will DEFINITELY have a great time!!!! I can't wait for you to get to meet him Wednesday!:-D