Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Have you ever had surgery? Nope, sure haven't, thankfully!! Probably gonna have to have foot surgery in a few years tho:( 2. Ever ride in an ambulance? Again, nope!!! 3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm? I think I'm relatively calm. It's been a while. I think I'm calm on the outside, but I worry and get really panicked on the inside. I just feel like sitting down and crying usually. 4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies? We have flower beds in the front of the house, and we were supposed to have a vegetable garden last year, but that didn't end up happening. We may have a veggie garden this year, though. 5. When did you move out of your parents house? Currently still live with my parents. Unless I end up being a 30 year old single woman, I don't plan to move out until I get married, or unless my parents decide I need to move.

No comments: