Sunday, August 14, 2011

VACAY!!

Well ya'll, we are about to take our annual vacation. And this year, the lucky state that gets us as tourists iss.....FLORIDA!!!! I am soooooooo excited!!!! Crazy, right? It's just a vacation, right? Nothing special, just going to a beautiful sunny state that most of America has visited at one time or another. WRONG! This is my first REAL vacation this year. Yes, back in July we went to Albion, but for me that wasn't really a vacation. Had some major life decisions hanging over my head that I made at Camp, soooo it wasn't really a "break" from life at all. So, going to Florida is gonna be my little time of rest and relaxation before school starts. Oh, and something else that makes this trip extra special is the fact that I've never been to Florida, OR seen an ocean!! We are going to Fort Lauderdale and Miami so we'll be very close to the ocean, and no doubt will go to the beach. *Squeals* Eeeee!! So excited!!!!! Anyways, I'll try to get LOTS of pictures to post when I get back!!

No comments: