Thursday, August 4, 2011

5QF

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?


I have two siblings-My 21 year old sister, Elissa, and my 13 year old brother, Dakota. I would consider myself close to them, but in different ways. I think I will get even closer to them both in the coming years. Something that is SO sweet with my brother is how he has turned into being a compassionate little boy. I'm not gonna lie....there are days when I want to ship him off to a desserted island and he drives me CRAZY, but other days we are super close and he's so loving! I spent three days at a friends house, and last night he hugged me and was like "I just wanna hug my sister!" And then Elissa....well we are just close and we miss each other since she's moved out! lol


2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?


Hmmmm that's a hard one! Right now I'm overweight....I dont think I've ever been UNDERweight...Sooo.....I think probably overweight. Even though I'm overweight right now I don't look bad and I feel just fine.


3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?


I would have to agree with my MAMA. Funnel cake is AMAZING!!!! I get it almost every time we go to the fair....mmmmm so good!

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
Well since I'm the one going to school, I'll answer it from my point of view. I'm soooo excited!!! Again, like my Mom said, this is mine and my brothers first year in public school. It's exciting!! I'm thrilled!


5. Pool or Ocean? '
DEFINITELY the pool!!!!! Nothing has died in it.....there aren't all kinds of animals eating one another in it....no chance of jelly fish lol I like swimming in a pool! Lol


Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:

Faye said...

Enjoyed your comments!!! :)