Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So everyone, I have SUPER exciting news! On Monday, I FINISHED SCHOOL!!!!! FINALLY!! Most people get out of school for the summer at the beginning of June....not me! I'm my own person-an original. I get out at the end of July! *rolls eyes* Yeeah I'm just cool like that. So anyways, I finished Monday, and now I get just over a month of summer vacation. Woohoo!!

The other exciting news is that this Friday and Saturday my dad and I are going to Bro. Streeval's anniversary services....aaaannnndddd Kristi might be going with us! I'm SOOOOO happy!!!! I love that girl TO DEATH! :-D So yeah, we might stay in a room together. It will be fun! :-D

And I left these two pieces for news so you can go have yourself a good ole' shout down in the Lord. Last Wednesday night, Josie, a cousin of a family in our church that has visited us every summer for like 3 years, was filled with the precious gift of the Holy Ghost! and THEN, tonight, EJ, a guy in my church has come to our church for almost 2 1/2 years received the Holy Ghost! God is SOOOOO good!! There is REVIVAL IN OUR CHURCH!!!!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Amen, sister!! There is revival in our church because it's God's church.