Friday, January 20, 2012

Venting

As a disclaimer, I do not intend for my blog to become a place to vent. But for this moment, and because I think it's an important topic, I'm going to vent a little.

One thing I absolutely, positively HATE, is RUDE people!!! I can't stand it! It drives me absolutely crazy! Especially rude teenagers. Who gave you the right to be mean to me?? Who gave you the right to get an attitude with your teacher just because she's doing her job?? And who gave people (mostly girls) to sit in their high pedestals and tear other girls to pieces verbally??


Yesterday I was on the bus and I wrote a message on the window. A girl in the back of the bus asked what I said, so I told her, and this girl sitting diagonal and a seat back goes, "Oh, you're cool." This isn't the first time she's done this. She sits and listens to my conversations, then she talks to her sister about them, and really doesn't care if I hear her mocking me. I'm not a stuck up person. I don't care if people listen to me, but I HATE it when people are rude. The only time I've ever spoken to EITHER of them is when I wished them a happy birthday, and the one day like half the bus was having the same conversation, including them. So yeah. Example 1 of a rude person.

Example Number 2. I was walking to my locker today and this....*ahem* small child, aka FRESHMAN, ran into me. This wasn't the first time this child has done this. And it makes me upset. I know that accidents happen and people bump into each other, eSPEcially in a crowded hall, but with him it's just carelessness. He walks without looking where he's going and pretty much just goofs off and expects everyone to make way for him. And it really bothers me. Today my temper got the best of me a little. He ran into me, than stood there like pushing on me, WHILE STILL FACING BACKWARDS, and expected me to move. I *shifty, ashamed eyes* shoved him with my arm and was like "Watch out, Kid!" He's like "YOU watch out." that's all I said, and I'm ashamed to say I did get angry. I got to my locker and my adrenaline was rushing....it was an interesting experience.

But I just told you about those two kinds of people to tell you not to be rude. It makes people around you upset. Some of the nicest people at school are the people I like most. People that smile and are really friendly and happy and sweet are my very favorite people in the whole world. Just do something nice---Smile, and be polite. If you're a rude person, you have no clue how many people would like to give you a piece of their mind. So be nice!!! :)

No comments: