Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My poor, poor babies

Today we got our kittens back from the vet's office. On Monday, they were spayed and declawed. I missed them immensely while they were gone. No little fur balls to come in and scratch my eyelids off in the morning with their tongues. No kittens to walk under my feet while I was busy in the kitchen. No annoying little meows that meant, "Pet me! Pet me! Feed me! Love me!"

Now that they're back I feel quite sick to my stomach. They are both limping and and favoring their right paws. Diamond adjusted to being home more quickly than Chloe, but I think Chloe is coming around. We just fed them some tuna so hopefully they'll be a little happier being home than when they first got here.

Well, I'm gonna be going now. I hope to post more, but with being in Revival and the bake sale on Friday and everything, I'm not sure how much I'll get around to it. Bye for now!

No comments: