Thursday, December 9, 2010

Man!!

Ok ya'll!! I am a terrible friend!! First I missed mentioning my dear friend Erin, and that she is one of my very dearest friends! Now---:'( I missed Miss Meagan's birthday!! I feel so bad for missing it so I decided I would post about it and try to make up for it! She turned sweet 16 yesterday!! If you all wanna help me make it better, stop over by her blog, www.meaganrowell.blogspot.com, and wish her a happy 16th birthday!!

I met Meagan through her blog and we have become fast and good friends! Meagan is one awesome teenage girl! She doesn't bend to the rules of what a teenager should be. She has a successful and really awesome blog, she has a desire to see the lost saved, and she has a dream in her heart to be a missionary in Ireland. Most teenagers are worried about having the latest techno toys, latest fashions, and finding a boyfriend. Not Meagan=D So yeah, she's an awesome girl! I love you Meagan!!

3 comments:

Meagan Rowell said...

Lol you are one of the sweetest girls I know Amber :) lol thank you very much!!! I love you girl!!

Haha and I do love fashion but the Pentecostal kind ;) hahaha

Amber said...

@Meagan Aww thank you!! lol And you're welcome!! Btw, the latest fashions and Pentecostal fashion are two different things=P I was gonna write in there that you have your own beautiful sense of fashion but I forgot! lol

Meagan Rowell said...

Lol seriously!! I take the world's fashion and mold it into my own pentecostal modest apparel :D hahah like I just bought 2 mini skirts to make a whole skirt!! SOOOO cute!!!! :D it goes great with cowboy boots lol! I'll send a picture