Thursday, December 2, 2010

Uh-oh....

My dear blog readers, I have made a terrible "oopsie." In my Thanksgiving post I named off the people who keep me sane...I forgot a VERY important and dear friend....Miss Erin!! Erin is an amazing girl...she has gone through a LOT in her life. As of right now, she is pretty much raising her 7 year old sister, and she is taking care of her teenage brother as well. She is going to medical school on top of all the things she does at home. And if you ever needed someone to talk to....Erin's your girl. The Lord has blessed her greatly with an anointed voice that she uses for Him. Erin is a prayer warrior. If I have something I need or am worried about, I know that Erin will be praying. She is connected to the Holy Ghost, and is basically just one awesome child of God. She is another one of my very best friends....we are so much alike that it's almost scary sometimes:-/ I'm just kidding...it's not scary at all....well for us it isn't. But with the way our minds work, if you get the two of us together it might be scary for anyone around us;-) Which brings me to my next little subpoint about her....she is most likely coming to visit me in March!! If everything goes as planned she'll be here for one wonderful, fun, and AWESOME week!!!! Watch out T-ville here comes the evil duo!!;-)

3 comments:

Faye said...

Can't wait to meet her!!!

Amber said...

@Grandma I can't wait for you to meet her!! She's a wonderful girl!!

Faye said...

Great!! If you say she's a wonderful girl, then she's got to be!!