Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Procrastination

A couple of weeks ago my pastor was preaching about Joseph. When Joseph was in Egypt his brothers came to him asking for food because there was a huge famine. Obviously his brothers didn't know who he was, maybe from all the make up and Egyptian clothes, because Joseph finally revealed who he was. He told his brothers, "Draw near to me." That's what Pastor preached about:) Our church family drawing close to one another. He said that as a family, we should draw together. And we shouldn't have a mask on with our family and hide our faults. I'm going to confess one of my faults to the whole wide world...well everyone who reads my blog :-D

I'm a terrible procrastinator!!! Hence, not a lot of blogs. Also, I've been falling farther behind in my school work. I know usually people get their "new beginning" after New Year's day, but my school work cannot wait that long. So, my new beginning started today, after the little Thanksgiving break we had. I'm going to be a better student, a better blogger, and a better room cleaner:-D So does anyone feel like commenting and telling me their faults so I don't feel all alone?? :-p I'm just kidding!:-) Thanks for bearing with me through all of the "few-and-far-between" posts. I am going to try to do a LOT better!:-)

1 comment:

Faye said...

Another enjoyable post!!