Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Awareness Alert for the Week

Politics. Most young people don't follow them. For myself, I try to stay as informed as I can. Whether you think so or not, teens DO have a part in the way our government is. We may not be able to vote, but we can campaign and tell as many people we can about the candidate we believe has the best morals and the peoples' best interest in mind. And just because we are young people doesn't mean we can't have an opinion or a belief in politics. As a Christian teenager, I believe in pro-life, and I do my best to support candidates that do. I'm not going to discuss all of my beliefs on here because I don't want to cross opinions with any of my wonderful blog visitors.
Today as a school, we went to see a man that's running for Pennsylvania's 3rd Congressionaly District seat. His name is Ed Franz and he's a Republican with conservative views. Our school is going to help campaign for him. Ed Franz is extremely personable, and has a good idea of what the people of his district want. If you're in Titusville, or the surrounding area, check to see if you're in Mr. Franz's district, and VOTE ED FRANZ!! : )(starting my support already lol)

No comments: