Friday, January 15, 2010

My first try at pics


Me, Anita, and Elissa at the same cooking show. I won't post the pic of me and Elissa because I had my mouth WIDE open and you can actually see my uvula. (I had to Google search to find out what it was called lol)



Anita and I in Erie at a cooking show a year ago. We were having so much fun in the blustery wind and ice cold snow.


The picture is a little blurry, but this is my family at Thanksgiving. We were playing liar's dice, and boy were we good! lol


Our wonderful, former landlord, Harry, gave Dakota, my brother, his 30 year old drumset for Christmas. When our house burnt down last March, Dakota lost his drumset. Thank you, Harry!: ) We're forever grateful for everything you did for us.



A beautiful picture that speaks a lot of different things.

1 comment:

Laura Masiker said...

You made me laugh out loud when I read about your uvula!!!