Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Awesome Neighbor

This blog is to tell everyone about our wonderful neighbor, Hope. We actually met her at Wal Mart, then when we moved to our new house, we found out that her and her boyfriend, Tim, are our next door neighbors.

Hope visits our house often. And she stays for a while. And by a while, I mean like HOURS! She's so much fun to have around. Whenever we have her over, we always expect her to leave at a regular time, but we always end up talking til way late. One night when we met up with her in Wal Mart, we ended up talking to her for about 1-2 hours by the check-out line.

Tonight we had Tim and Hope over. Dad and Dakota caught some fish while they were fishing in Lake Erie so we ate it for dinner tonight. We didn't have enough vegetable oil for all the fish, so hope brought over her gallon of vegetable oil for us :) It would take forever and a day to tell you all the funny stories that Hope has told us, so I won't try,  but trust me, she has plenty to tell.

I know this post isn't very long, but I tried to make you all wish that you had wonderful neighbors :)

1 comment:

Faye said...

I enjoyed meeting Hope at the Tupperware party!