Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday 9

Well everyone, I have found what I'm going to post on Saturdays:D The "Saturday 9." My mom told me about the website on which I found this nifty little survey. For some really great blog quizzes or little things to post, go to thedailymeme.com. So anyways, here's the little quiz:D


1. When was the last time you cried? This past Tuesday

2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be? I don't know if being mulitlingual is a talent, but I would want that! If it's not, I would love to have the talent that artists have.

3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why? The little boy I met a Pigeon Forge. I would have loved to learn more about him, where he was from etc., so that I maybe could've tried to find him again someday.

4. What is your favorite meal eating out? Ooo that would have to be eating at a Mexican restaurant! I looove Mexican food! And I always get the chicken salad in the tortilla bowl.

5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend? I have an "it depends" answer. If I am helping organize it, I feel drained. If I'm able to concentrate on just having fun because I'm not helping organize it, I feel very energized.

6. What word do you use far too frequently? I use the word "like" waaay to much!

7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?) I think I invented "Crunk" lol I'm not sure tho....I use it a lot:D

8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
One of my very favorite songs is by Casting Crowns. It's called "Praise You In This Storm." Here's what songfacts.com has to say about it:
Singer Mark Hall explained in the liner notes of Wow Hits 2008: "This song came out of a relationship that we formed with a family early on. Their young daughter, Erin, was battling cancerous tumors all throughout her lungs. Her mother began including us in emails that she was writing to her group of supporters. They were constantly going back and forth to doctors and hospitals for treatments. I still have most of them. The journey this mom went through was just amazing. There's no way I'll ever be able to understand what she was going through. These emails described the journey of her faith and what her worship would look like. One day it was, 'We're going to be okay. We have faith God is going to do this.' And then another would be like, 'What is the deal? Is he even here?' She passed away earlier this year. We decided to subtitle the song 'Erin's Song' in her honor."

9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why
That would probably have to be a couch cuz it has many faces. You can sit or lie down on it:D

2 comments:

Faye said...

Interesting info about you!! Crunk???? What's it mean?

Amber said...

Um hehe it's a word I tend to use when something goes wrong:P Oh crunk! And then I use it to say somethin is worthless...like that's crunky!:D Also I use to to describe scum...theres crunk on my shoe...hehe:D