Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Well, I missed my own anniversary! Man! I don't even wanna know what it's gonna be like when I have important things like that to remember all the time!

Well, I bet you're anxiously sitting at the edge of your seat wondering just what anniversary I missed. It was the first anniversary, too!! Isn't that like the most important one until the 5 year?? Well anyways, it was the first anniversary of the day my blog and I joined and formed this relationship!!

That's right! January 8, 2010 I posted the first ever blog post for "A Day in the Life of a Talkative Teen." Since then, I have posted 84 times, approximately 7 times a month. Which is so not accurate because there were months I posted like once and then there are months when I've posted like 10 times. But if I continue to post steadily like I've start out doing this year, I should have a great big number to tell you all at the end of the year!=D

Anyways, just wanted to wish myself a happy anniversary!=) Thank you to all my faithful readers! You guys give me the extra shove to keep posting and to be faithful about it!=) Looking forward to a great year with you all, and hopefully you all will start letting me know you read *ahem* comments *ahem*

No comments: