Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Recently I was reading Meagan Rowell's blog and she directed everyone to read an article by Bro. Marty Ballestero called "If You Were a Gentleman." I'm going to do the same and suggest everyone read it! Bro. Ballestero knows what a gentleman should be like and I'm just WAITING for him to write one about "If You Were a Lady." The Lord knows that I need as much direction on that as I can get!

Speaking of being a lady, my pastor's wife is a lady if I ever did see one!! She's also my grandmother which I stated in the last post, so I get to enjoy her leadership both ways=) I love you, Grandma!!=D

P.S. Click the names of the blog and the article;)

2 comments:

Meagan Rowell said...

I definitely need the "If You Were A Lady" ;) Lol God, help me! :) Love you girl! Keep up with the blogging!

Amber said...

Lol meee too!!