Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today I want to take a minute to remember my dear friend, Nicholas Masiker. It was 4 years ago today that he was tragically killed in a car accident during a snow storm. Since that day he has been greatly missed by all, but especially his family-the ones who cared about him and love him most. He was a greatly talented young man, and we were fast on our way to be coming best friends when he went to be with the Lord. You know, a lot of people say "went to be with the Lord" as a polite way of saying that someone has passed. With Nicholas, all those who knew him know that he truly went to be with the Lord. Words cannot express how much he is missed, loved, and how much he will continue to be missed. Please remember to pray for the Masiker family during this very tough time.
I know that ya'll read my blog, so please know that I love you and think of you all the time, even if I don't say it. You are a very special family to me and I can't ever thank the Lord enough that we moved to Pleasantville where we are so close to our wonderful friends.

1 comment:

Faye said...

I just realized I never commented on this post, and for that, I apologize. Nicholas definitely will continue to be missed and loved by us!! And we do love the Masiker family very very much!!