Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Well ya'll, it looks like I was born into a family of writers....it explains my talent for writing so well! It's a wonder I didn't think of it myself;-)

First my Mama came out in December of 2008 as an excellent blogger. Through the years at school, my sister Elissa proved herself to be an excellent writer. From short stories in English to a HUGE English report in 12th grade, she wrote wonderfully. Now, she has her own blog as well. But, surprisingly, it's not for writing, rather its for photography! That's right-my sister is a writer AND she takes wonderful pictures!

After that, you have my wonderful Daddy, who just recently started a political blog. It shows his mind for politics as well as his hilarious, and quite warped sense of humor. Would ya'll do me a favor and show his blog some love?? Even if you're not into politics, you can just stop by, read the two or three articles he has up and leave:) I'm sure the traffic will be greatly appreciate=)

And then, out of the brilliant family of writers comes....ME!! The not-so-brilliant writer that is trying to have a successful blog. I would describe myself more as a I-want-to-be-a-brilliant-writer-so-I-write-everything-I-think-about type of writer=P But I guess that's the way to go. I look at Mary's blog, and she writes random things about her day, does a once a month thing where she promotes a good single guy and a beautiful lady, and also does a few, but very deep spiritual posts. And I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her blog!!

Well to be honest the reason for this post was to promote my Daddy's blog, but looks like I promoted quite a few blogs. PLEASE go check out their blogs...yes, that means YOU;-)
Nobody likes to have a blog that is rarely visited, and when it DOES actually get read no one leaves comments=D So go check out my family and dear friend!=D

Love ya'll!!

Btw, the names above of the blogs are actually clickable. The reason I state that is because I would be the one on a blog going, "Well they're telling me about these amazing blogs, HOW IN THE WORLD DO I GET THERE?!?!?!" So yeah, I figured I would save anyone the trouble of wondering in case there's anyone out there that is nearly as "blonde" as me;-)

2 comments:

Meagan Rowell said...

Awesome~! :D I'll def check all the blogs out lol

Faye said...

This seems as though it is a good place to leave the following dozen comments: :>) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-) @Grandma, it is strictly friendship:-)