Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh wow!! I simply cannot believe it!! It's now 2011...amazing!! It seems like just yesterday we were at Sam's restaurant bringing in 2010. I had on this ridiculously cute headband that had two stars standing up on these twisty wires that said "Happy New Year" on each one. We did this play...can't remember exactly what the play was, but I of course got the talkative and dramatic part;) Seems like those are always the roles I get in plays...I wonder why?? Hmm...

Last year had to be one of the best years of my life. The great parted started in June, I think it was, when God started changing me. The next part that was awesome was in July at Apostolic Youth Conference when Bro. Jonathan Alvear preached about the cross and I got a revelation of the cross like I've never had before. And the most awesomest (yes I just said, awesomest) thing that happened last year was my trip to Colorado Springs. That conference was sooooo amazing! There was such a change in my life from it. And while I was there, I met one of the most awesome people ever! His name is Jonah:) He's been such a good friend to me and I don't think that I'll ever meet another person like him. He has such a zeal for the kingdom of God and is greatly used of the Lord:) He has an amazing testimony, and if you ever get the chance to meet him you should ask about it:D

In the past year the one part of my life that I'm sooo greatful for is all of my friends. I just can't thank the Lord enough for all of my Godly friends that are an encouragement to me. When I look at the past year I see some times that I was down and discouraged and I see the people that love me praying for me and talking to me. I'm just an awe at how much the Lord blessed me this past year. I'm SOOO looking forward to this next year!!

There are some awesome things that will hopefully (Lord, PLEASE LET THEM HAPPEN!!) be happening. The first will be this month. My aunt should be finding out whether that little baby that she's gonna be having is a boy or girl. Then, Bro. Cormier and his son will be coming at the end of the month for two special services. Totally pumped about that!! Bro. Cormier is awesome! The next will be in March. My DEAR friend and long-lost twin, Erin, should be coming, and also, another gal from her church, Alexis, will most likely be coming with her:D Then in May there are two very special things that are probably happening, but I can't tell about them quite yet because nothing is definite. In late May or June, my aunt should be having the little baby:D

In July, we obviously will be going to Apostolic Youth Conference. Then, another thing I'm praying will happen!! I'm praying we go to Summer Heritage again. That was just such an awesome experience and we met so many wonderful people. This year, quite a few more people from my church are planning on attending. My grandparents, also known as Pastor and Pastor's wife, should be going! I'm SOOO excited about that!! There's something very special about knowing that your pastor and his wife are there with you when you're far away from home:D

THEN, in October, my birthday which is always special:D And then another thing in November that I can't tell because again, nothing is definite. So I have a LOT to look forward to and I'm so excited about it!

So did anyone make resolutions this year? The other day my mom asked if I was going to make any and I said no. She told me that she read some where if you write down your resolutions that you're more likely to keep them. So I have this huge list of things I'm gonna be working on to improve myself:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!:D

P.S. One of my resolutions is to blog at least 3 times a week so stayed tuned for lots of blog posts;)

No comments: