Monday, January 10, 2011

What are you eating??

Well everyone, I've come to give you probably my very favorite breakfast recipe EVER!! When I tell you the ingredients, many of you will probably say, "Ewww!!!" But I'm telling you it's amazingly good!! So if you're one of those people that will take a chance with what you're eating, you won't be disappointed! For those of you who do NOT take chances with food....I'm sorry that you're missing out on this delicious little breakfast;-) Oh and one more thing! I was going to take pictures and post them but I didn't have one for breakfast this morning, and I didn't want to wait to post the recipe because it's been a few days since the last post=D

So here are the ingredients:
1 egg
1 cinnamon and raisin bagel
ketchup
mayo
one slice of cheese (probably best to use American or Velveeta (what I use)
To make the sandwich, make one egg over-easy. While the egg is cooking you should put your bagel in the toaster. After the bagel is toasted, put the mayo and ketchup on it. Usually when I make the sandwich my egg is done before the bagel so I put the slice of cheese on the egg to melt it some. After both are done, put the egg on the bagel, and your sandwich is complete!! Just a quick warning for anyone who may try this, it is VERY, I repeat VERY messy! So be prepared with a plate and some napkins...otherwise you'll have egg yolk all over your table or all over you!
Hope you enjoy!
Sincerely, your chef;-)

2 comments:

Laura Masiker said...

I am not a picky eater, but I don't think I will try this concoction simply because I can't stand mayo! But, one of my most favorite treats is this.

BBQ pork, coleslaw, and mustard......mix those three together in a bowl and yum yum it is SOOOO delicious!!!!!

Amber said...

@Laura, Hehe=D I think one of my mom's friends gave it to her before my mom got married!! It's really really good;) Should try it without the mayo cuz the mayo is just a small part=D Oooh that sounds interesting (the concoction you said) and I like all three so I may try it sometime!=)