Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh. My. Goodness!! The Lord is faithful! Church on Saturday and Sunday was AMAZING!! I can't even describe to you how much the Lord moved in our service. From the very first prayer that was prayed in the prayer service to the last song that was sang in the altar service, the Lord moved and worked on people's hearts. Bro. Cormier can play the piano like nobody's business and Bro. Dwayne, his son, can absolutely TEAR UP the drums!

After service we went into the fellowship hall that was freshly painted, cleaned, and set up by the wonderful saints of God and the amazing pastor and first lady of our church. Had a great time fellowshipping and serving the food, drinks and desserts to people. There's is absolutely nothing like being around God's people and having good, clean fun was delicious food!! Donny, a friend of my uncle, volunteered to make the food for us, just because he likes helping people. It was great and it was so nice of him! Thank you Donny!:-)

After eating, a bunch of us went out and played music and sang. That was also SO MUCH FUN! It was awesome because although we were just messing around with the music, the Holy Ghost was still moving in the jam session! I could TOTALLY feel God in the music! I felt like having church all over again;-)

On Sunday, we had another service, more fellowship, and more musical fun!:-D We learned a few new songs from Bro. Cormier...he has some GREAT music! And he's amazing on the guitar! The Lord has really blessed him!

Well ya'll, there's my weekend! It was AMAZING!! Oooh! I got super exciting news!! My Dad is supposed to be preaching a youth ralley in Mississippi in May, and he also might make a few other "pit stops" at some other churches! I can't wait! I asked to go with him and he said "Probably." I'll be his traveling musician;-) I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for this year!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Absolutely amazing church!! God sure loves to pour out His spirit and blessings on us!! I am so thrilled at how the fellowship hall turned out!