Tuesday, January 18, 2011

YAY!!

Ok ya'll, I am SO excited!! It's been, oh let's see...almost 3 years I do believe?? 3 years since I saw my awesome uncle. He's my mom's brother and he lives in Pittsburgh. You would think with him living only about 2 1/2 hours away that we would see him more often, but we don't. The last time we saw him was when my sister graduated and he was at her ceremony and party.

Welllll....today he's coming to see us again!!! Unfortunately, his wife and twin daughters won't be with him, but we are so excited he's coming! It's been even longer since I saw my aunt Carla and the girls. I think it's been 6 years?? Yep that sounds about right. I don't know what we'll do today...probably sit around and talk, but it's gonna be so much fun!=D

On a sadder note, I am still doing so terribly with school work!! Does anyone feel like giving me a good kick to the behind? Maybe it'll get me moving. I don't know why it's so hard to catch up....I do have to say though, when my instructional supervisor told me that I'm a month behind in order to finish June 1, but that she wants us to finish then for our good, I was soooo relieved! She said it's not like if I don't finish by then I'll fail the grade, it's just better for students if they get the whole summer off. So yes, I feel more relaxed, but I'm still sluggish with catching up...*sigh*

Well now that I've informed you of my terrible habit, I must go so I can try to catch up. Til next time!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Get caught up!! Get caught up!! Get caught up!! Get caught up!!
:)